About Our Business
Global compliance is a hot topic for much of the insurance industry. Solvency II and equivalence may well redefine global insurance regulations which in turn could have major influence on achieving premium tax compliance.
As a result of globalisation the insurance needs of corporates have changed, with much more emphasis placed on consistency of coverage across jurisdictions and the need to access insurance capacity on a global basis.
Matching the desire for a globally compliant insurance program against the realism of managing insurance costs and keeping program structures efficient and fit for purpose is a tough challenge for insurers, brokers & policyholders.
FiscalReps makes sense of global compliance issues enabling insurers, brokers and policyholders to focus on getting the correct insurance coverage in place.
FiscalReps can help your organisation by;
- providing accurate global insurance regulatory and tax information
- advising on premium allocation issues and calculations
- developing processes to ensure full premium tax compliance
- providing insurance and tax training
As well as providing our premium tax outsourcing and consulting services, we have developed the capability to provide VAT compliance and advisory services in various jurisdictions. This allows us to cover all indirect taxes to which insurers are exposed.
FiscalReps have produced a series of Big Pictures which are designed to identify and provide an overview of the key issues facing the insurance industry in the areas of;
- Visit FiscalReps at stand 79 – Airmic Annual Conference 2013
- FiscalReps’ European Forums 2013 – IPT and VAT Update
- FiscalReps is exhibiting at the CICA 2013 International Conference: New Horizons
- FiscalReps is named ‘Tax advisory firm of the year’
- FiscalReps expands its 2013 training portfolio with innovative VAT training courses
- FiscalReps launch IPT offering in Australia and New Zealand