About our business
FiscalReps is a robust, financially secure independent business providing a niche IPT compliance service to over 320 clients for more than 13 years. The combination of business stability, unparalleled subject matter expertise and operational strength means that FiscalReps is perfectly placed to deliver a service which ensures that the professional integrity of our clients business is never risked, especially in the current global environment when the tax affairs of corporates are under unprecedented levels of scrutiny from tax authorities and the media.
In 2015, FiscalReps submitted over 17,000 IPT returns across the EU-EEA region – all filed on time, with a total tax value of over EUR 217.1 million across all of its clients.
- Unlike all other providers, FiscalReps offers a guaranteed single point of contact for IPT compliance in all territories across the EU-EEA delivered from a single office
- A designated FiscalReps team based in the UK consisting of a Client Director, Senior Manager, Manager, Client Specialist and Client Technician will deal with all your IPT matters, liaising with tax authorities directly, on your behalf
- Twelve European languages are spoken fluently within the office
- Unique standardised IPT process with up to six levels of internal review for every client IPT return prepared and submitted
- FiscalReps’ unique IPT software, taxBOX® used to validate clients’ data at a high level and prepare all the necessary IPT returns in accordance with local IPT legislation
- IPT rate tables based on FiscalReps taxSURE™ methodology, incorporating regular consultation with local tax authorities, regulatory authorities and trade bodies
- A risk averse approach to IPT compliance focused on the correct application of the law and a deliberately non-aggressive stance with the tax authorities
- Online secure audit trail of tax returns and reconciliations of client monies using myFiscalReps™
Recruitment has been focused on tax and finance professionals who are also language specialists to ensure that FiscalReps can effectively communicate with clients whose primary business language is not English and with tax authorities who often will only engage in their local language. Currently we can communicate fluently in:
Please note that FiscalReps will be closed on the following bank holidays during 2016:
- Monday 26 December 2016 - Boxing Day Bank Holiday
- Tuesday 27 December 2016 - Christmas Day Bank Holiday
- Monday 02 January 2017 - New Year's Day Bank Holiday